We are looking for a new Executive Blog Editor and Treasurer!
The Publishing Director
The Publishing Director is responsible for:
– Conducting the final review of formatting, referencing and overall readiness of each article for publication.
– Working with the Editor in Chief/ President in matters of the actual publication of the issue, the theme of each issue, and choosing suitable articles to be published, among other things.
– Overseeing the entire editing process and ‘editing weekend’ by communicating with the Managing Editor.
– Writing a summary of each article to be published for the Editor in Chief’s Letter
The Executive Blog Editor
The Executive Blog Editor is responsible for:
– Coordinating the review of submissions among the blog editors;
– Soliciting submissions on current topics from international law scholars and practitioners;
– Making the final decision on blog post publications.
The Promotional Director
The Promotional Director is responsible for:
– Social media management (Facebook)
– GroJIL event organisation and management
– Widening GroJIL’s reach and public image
The External Liaison
The External Liaison is responsible for:
– Maintains all correspondence with prospective/ confirmed authors throughout the submission process.
– He/she is required to send reminders to authors mid-way during the writing process.
– Regularly check the emails and issue timely responses.
The Editorial Secretary/Treasurer is responsible for:
– Taking the minutes from meetings.
– Maintaining constant contact with the Editorial Board on agreed deadlines.
– Drawing up the budget, and supervising fiscal matters (receipts, expenditure, income).
– Records all agreed deadlines for the purposes of overseeing that agreed tasks are expeditiously carried out.
HOW TO APPLY
Ready to join GroJIL?
Are you convinced that, on the basis of the above, you are the person GroJIL is looking for?
To apply for a position, please email us your CV and a short paragraph on your motivation (150-250 words) for the position(s) you are applying for to email@example.com If you have any questions regarding your application, please do not hesitate to contact us at the above address.