Groningen Journal of International Law Vol.2, No. 1: International Energy and Environmental Law was published on 12 May 2014 and all content is provided to you free of charge.
- Full Issue
- President – Editorial Note
- Marco Citelli, Marco Barassi and Ksenia Belykh – “Renewable Energy in the International Arena: Legal Aspects and Cooperation”
- Emeka Duruigbo – “Balancing Energy Development and Environmental Rights: From Foreign Litigation to International Insurance?”
- Kateřina Peterková Mitkidis – “Using Private Contracts for Climate Change Mitigation”
- Ozge Varis – “International Energy Investments: Tracking the Legal Concept”
- Zewei Yang – “China’s Role in the Transition to a New International Energy Order”