Groningen Journal of International Law vol. 3, ed. 2: International Health Law was published on 18 December 2015 and all content is provided to you free of charge.
- Full Issue
- President’s Note
- Marie Elske Gispen – Editorial
- Shamiso Zinzombe – “Harnessing the Human Rights Reasonableness Principle for Access to Medicine”
- Juan Pablo Pérez-León Acevedo – “Realising the Right to Health for Victims of International Crimes. The Case of Medical Rehabilitation Reparations Ordered by International Courts: Challenges, Possibilities and Ways of Improvement”
- Carmelo Danisi – “Protecting the Human Rights of People Living with HIV/AIDS: A European Approach?”
- Veronika Flegar – “The Principle of Non-discrimination: An Empty Promise for the Preventive Health Care of Asylum Seekers and Undocumented Migrants?”